How long have you been in business?
Bangkok Stem Cell is one of the largest and most established mesenchymal stem cell banks in Thailand. We were incorporated in 2010 and have been involved in stem cell banking since then. Bangkok Stem Cell has been involved in many researches in stem cell differentiations and transplantations. We are specialized in Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSCs) banking from cord tissue and fat tissue.
Where is the company located?
Bangkok Stem Cell has its own state-of-the-art laboratory in Nakhonpathom, 2 kilometers away from Bangkok. Cord blood, cord tissue (Wharton’s Jelly) and adipose tissue are processed and stored in this facility.
What makes Bangkok Stem Cell unique?
Bangkok Stem Cell has a number of unique that make us to be the leading and high customer satisfaction MSCs bank in Thailand. Bangkok Stem Cell . . .
1. Expands and multiplies Mesenchymal Stem Cell routinely for our clients without outsourcing to other laboratory center.
2. Has technicians who are all master-degree scientists in stem cell biology.
3. Collects adipose stem cell from excess fat tissue. This makes it possible for autologous transplantation.
4. Uses clean room class 100 (ISO class7), 100 times less particles than operative theater.5.Provides chromosomal analysis of stem cells prior cryopreservation.
5. Proves what we do in “photocertificate”.
6. Proves what we do in “photocertificate”.
7. Is active company in International Society of Cellular Therapy; an international society for stem cell transplantation.
8. Offers our clients the reasonable price ever on the market
What is the quality of your lab?
Bangkok Stem Cell’s laboratory is the heart of our renowned service offerings. It’s equipped with an ISO Class 7 Clean Room (Class 100), used for all cell processing. It is certified by NEBB, United States of American. Pressures, humidity and temperatures are all constantly monitored. Our lab also boasts automated equipment for hematopoietic cell isolation and preservation, which will give the highest yield of total stem cell number obtain. What’s more, our advanced Lab Information System provides electronic record keeping, for faster, more accurate data and trace back potential.
What is your back up plan for liquid nitrogen depletion?
Bangkok Stem Cell currently stores your stem cells in the nitrogen tank filled with 300 liters of liquid nitrogen. It is equipped with full surveillance systems to control constant temperature under -190 degrees Celsius. Our surveillance systems are listed.
1. A reservoir tank fills with liquid nitrogen of 300 liters. This reservoir will constantly replenish liquid nitrogen back into storage tank when there is a drop from set level.
2. Our Storage Bunker regulates liquid nitrogen through pressurized mechanism. Incidence of electrical shut down poses no disturbance to our system.
3. Liquid nitrogen tank is placed in fireproof storage bunker whereby stable temperature can be controlled for at least 8 hours during fire attack.
4. Video surveillance system monitors cryogenic storage entrance at all time.
5. Access to cryogenic storage is controlled by safe door, which has the same standard as National bank.
6. A central monitoring system alarms for nitrogen depletion within storage tank and sent messages to all authorized personnel.
7. Quality control system monitors temperature and pressure within nitrogen tank daily.
How can I know whether my baby’s stem cells are still viable?
Once you are Bangkok Stem Cell client, you will be presented a “Photocertificate” prior to long-term storage. Within this Photocertificate, you will find your
1. Total stem cell count and viability (pre-freeze)
2. Verified growth of the treatment-ready stem cells
3. Sources and types of your stem cells.
4. A photograph of your Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC), the proof is all in the pictures
What does this mean for the other children in the family?
Statistics show that there is a greater chance for success in a stem cell transplant between siblings than with unrelated donors and recipients. There is also a reduced likelihood of Graft-versus-Host Disease (GVHD), which is a major complication of stem cell transplants. If you are planning on having additional children, we strongly suggest you consider this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Choose best for your children.
Why choose Bangkok Stem Cell?
Bangkok Stem Cell is committed to providing superior customer service and the highest quality standards for its cord blood, cord tissue (placenta) and adipose tissue services. We were the first private stem cell bank to isolate and store stem cells and are the Thailand’s largest laboratories. Bangkok Stem Cell’s mission is to provide our clients with the premier stem cell cryopreservation service and to support research and development initiatives for regenerative medicine.
Bangkok Stem Cell is one of the industry’s quality leaders. Our associates are highly trained and the Company’s state-of-the-art laboratory operation utilizes high quality equipment and manufacturing processes to process, test and preserve your and your baby’s stem cells. Oversight of our service is provided by the Company’s impressive Medical & Scientific Team. Our Client Services Department includes a team of highly trained advisers and nurse practitioner who are available to assist you with questions 24/7.